Tokyo University of the Arts Admissions > News > Uncategorized > (GA)Regarding the submission of a certificate of foreign-language ability to the entrance examination ( the Graduate School of Global Arts [a Master’s course] for the academic year 2018-2019)
(GA)Regarding the submission of a certificate of foreign-language ability to the entrance examination ( the Graduate School of Global Arts [a Master’s course] for the academic year 2018-2019)
Submitting a certificate of foreign-language ability
The Graduate School screens applicants for language ability using language examinations administered by outside organizations.
Eligible language examinations are shown below.
|TOEFL||TOEFL iBT or TOEFL PBT
* TOEFL ITP is not accepted.
|TOEIC||TOEIC Listening & Reading
* You may submit scores of TOEIC Speaking & Writing, TOEIC Speaking Test, or TOEIC Bridge. However, they are considered as auxiliary information and you must always submit scores of TOEIC Listening & Reading.
* General Training Module is not accepted.
① Certified scores
(1) Only exams taken December 2015 or later are valid.
* The expiration date for scores issued by each organization is two years from the date the examination was taken.
(2) Check with the testing organization concerning the number of days it takes to issue certified scores. This varies by organization.
¯ Check the testing organization’s website or other sources concerning testing schedules, number of days required to issue scores, and other specifics.